what do i do next

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucky34

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i have been accepted and sent in my money for my seat, can anyone fill me in on what happens next?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! Sit back, relax, do a little dance. Eat ice cream (or give it to me). STILL take your classes seriously if you're still in school. Live life, enjoy, do what you WOULD do minus the stress of applying for schools because oh hey, you did that already. And brace yourself for the next couple of years :)

(In other word, chiiiiiiiiiiillax!)

Reactions: 1 user
Also on top of dancing and eating ice cream do all the other stuff they tell you to do like send in transcripts, health records, get your physical, health insurance, back ground check, drug test etc etc etc!

Congrats!

Where will you be going?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am heading to Temple, do you know if they will be sending me all the information to get that stuff taken care of right away or do they kind of send a few thing at a time?

Congrats. I was in your situation several years ago. Pumped to be going into Thanksgiving knowing where I was going. Briefly freaked out further down the road because it is so long till school starts that you start to wonder - has the school forgotten about me?

Organize your life. If you've got a bunch of cluttered crap - say goodbye to some of it. It would be swell to show up to school with some money in your pocket because the first cost of living check doesn't come for awhile. Don't study - it would be pointless. Don't buy any school books or First Aid or anything like that.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry, I didn't apply to Temple so I have no idea how they work.
I was accepted to CSPM and they sent me everything immediately. I got an acceptance email and then like 4 other emails which included all the things I needed to do. I'm sure they'll keep you up to date on what you need to do!

We're in!! We have a few months to chill now and then 7 years until we can say that again hahaha actually probably even more than that because then we'll have to establish a practice and blah blah...So.. Yeah let's really cherish these months hahaha good luck!!

Why does it seem like there isn't much talk on here about Temple?
I cant help but feel very anxious about finding where to live in Philadelphia and if I want to live on campus or not. The student loans are a scary thought as well :thinking: