What do I need to do right now as someone about to start MSII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

Reborn24

In terms of studying for step I. I haven't given any thought to it. what should I be doing right now. Some people have said to right down stuff in first aid. what should I be doing.

Members don't see this ad.

Follow along in your favorite review books, annotating if it pleases you. But most importantly, study for and do well in you current classes. Nothing's better for step one review than a solid knowledge base.

BDylan said:
Follow along in your favorite review books, annotating if it pleases you. But most importantly, study for and do well in you current classes. Nothing's better for step one review than a solid knowledge base.
i agree...and following along in First Aid to see which of that material is "high yield" is good too. :thumbup:

Definately. Focus on doing well in your classes. Doing that will help you as you prep for the test.

Something you might try is reading the relevant section in FA before each class to help you build a frame work and then adding extra info to the chapter as you go through the class. That way you will have read through most of the book before you even start studying and you will have added most of the important info.