What do ya'll know about South University in Savannah?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mnykr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone recommeded I try to go to South because of their accelerated progam. What do ya'll know about this school?

Members don't see this ad.

I know lots of people that go there. It was my first choice, but I got rejected 2 years in a row....so I'm going to NOVA. Anyways, one of the girls that I know graduated in the first class and she hated it so bad. She is now going to be a dentist. I know 3 folks that are P1 students now and they say it is okay. They say that it requires studying all day every day...no breaks! As far as the campus, there isn't really one. It's just a building on mall blvd. If anyone tells you that it is easy to get into, they are lying. Good luck!

where is NOVA. i see you are from middle GA...where about....i am from sandersville

I interview in Feb and found the area to be very boring alot of old people there i heard. The campus is one building with no eating area and a small Lib. Students and Pros. seem nice and friendly it seem to be like a big family. The program is very fast past seems like alot of studying.

**UF College of Pharmacy 2011**