What do you guys think of my business plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vikkydonlad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this: A place that's kind of like a buffet, but one step further. You pay a monthly fee to subscribe to my business that gives you meals every day. And every day around three to four pm you place your order of what you want for dinner. That way if you're SUPER busy and never have time to cook, all you have to do is subscribe, plan your meals ahead of time, and every night you can either have dinner delivered at your doorstep or waiting for pickup. Does this sound like a practical idea? The "assembly line of bulk food"?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of this: A place that's kind of like a buffet, but one step further. You pay a monthly fee to subscribe to my business that gives you meals every day. And every day around three to four pm you place your order of what you want for dinner. That way if you're SUPER busy and never have time to cook, all you have to do is subscribe, plan your meals ahead of time, and every night you can either have dinner delivered at your doorstep or waiting for pickup. Does this sound like a practical idea? The "assembly line of bulk food"?

Sounds like any other restaurant that does delivery or take out. The only difference is that you're betting on costumer loyalty and hoping that people are willing to pay up front for future meals.

Last edited: