What do you guys think of Wake Forest?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Tell me about Wake forest...I am trying to figure out if I should send the secondary back in...Anyone go there or been there or went to undergrad there?
    Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Absolutely NO ONE?????
    Wow....okay then...

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member

There was a thread about WF awhile back, that had some good things to say about the school.
    Do a search.

5. skelly99

skelly99 Member

Has anybody heard from Wake Forest yet, or does anybody have any idea of how long it usually takes for them to send out invites after you submit a secondary?

Thanks. :p

6. moo

moo 1K Member

I am interviewing there next week... They are pretty fast; my app was complete for a couple days before they granted me an interview. As for how the school is, PM me after next week and I will tell you all about it!

7. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper

Wake should not have waited to send out secondaries, in my opinion. Had I received their secondary earlier, I may have had the energy to complete it. I really love NC. It's a shame I am so damned lazy ;) .

8. paisley1

paisley1 Senior Member

I completely agree with SwampMan--I was too lazy/burned out to finish Wake Forest. It would have been my last secondary. As for the school itself, it doesn't flaunt this but it is affiliated with the Baptist church. Not a problem with me but it might be for some people.

9. BlueDevil7

BlueDevil7 Member

If you have the time, I'd say it's worth it to finish the secondary. They invited me for an interview about two weeks after I completed the secondary. I liked the school a lot, and the secondary is really short, it took me about half an hour. Let me know if you have any specific questions about the school.
    -Jacob

10. skelly99

skelly99 Member

Did you guys hear about the interview by email or snail mail?

11. quaileggs

quaileggs Senior Member

I don't know much about Wake Forest but I think Winston-Salem is as nasty as hell. The whole town is a celebration of cigarettes. I'm sure there are a good supply of lung cancer patients for the doctors there.

12. moo

moo 1K Member