What do you like to do for fun???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's funny. What about foosball? And Sanford and Son reruns?

back when i was a kid i used to live in detroit. even though i was very young, i have my best memories from back then. (you know how kids from detroit are: throwing bricks on windows at random houses, starting fires, messing around with guns, etc) i wouldn't exactly say these are good memories but i was from detroit, so you know.

Members don't see this ad.

some of the replies are even more pretentious and arrogant than the the gratuitous GPA/MCAT number dropping so common to SDN. No wonder everyone hates doctors. I'm gonna go watch "Charmed" and eat a pudding cup and then fall asleep watching my husband play video games :thumbup:

back when i was a kid i used to live in detroit. even though i was very young, i have my best memories from back then. (you know how kids from detroit are: throwing bricks on windows at random houses, starting fires, messing around with guns, etc) i wouldn't exactly say these are good memories but i was from detroit, so you know.

all good

some of the replies are even more pretentious and arrogant than the the gratuitous GPA/MCAT number dropping so common to SDN. No wonder everyone hates doctors. I'm gonna go watch "Charmed" and eat a pudding cup and then fall asleep watching my husband play video games :thumbup:

Hey I do that too! Except it's "America's Next Top Model", cow tracks ice cream, and my husband is playing Super Mario Sunshine.

lol at the person who said EAT. I think that's a pretty good answer :D.

In all honesty, I like to knit, read, be on the computer, socialize, garden, eat spicy food (or dessert), drive my Beetle, and nap.