What do you plan on doing after you get your acceptance on Monday?!?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pasionatdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what will you do to celebrate on Monday?
Any good ideas for Monday night?

Members don't see this ad.

Work on a group paper and presentation due Tuesday for my Management Class

try my BEST to study for finals and then party it up later that night! :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
scream out loud <<<<<<I GOT INNNNNNNNNNNNN:soexcited:>>>>>>>
and dance like this dude :banana: .
Good luck everyone :luck::xf::luck::xf::luck::xf:

Does anyone know about how much important this fall semester grades are to dental school if you are already accepted on Dec 1st?

Does anyone know about how much important this fall semester grades are to dental school if you are already accepted on Dec 1st?

Probably depends on the school. UW told me as long as you get Cs or higher on prereqs and don't add anything to your criminal record, you're good.

i'm going out to dinner + some other things (which i have to rethink so i dont add anything to my criminal record :laugh:) after my 5 classes & 2 quizzes.. (possibly change to something like 2 classes.... LOL)

OMG,...I am amazed at the responses I'm reading!!

The correct answer is, "I'm gonna party so hard that if I took the DAT the next day, I'd score an AA of 9!!!!!!!"

Dizz...out

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG,...I am amazed at the responses I'm reading!!

The correct answer is, "I'm gonna party so hard that if I took the DAT the next day, I'd score an AA of 9!!!!!!!"

Dizz...out

word.

Yeah lol I plan on partying so hard that when I start school I will not have need to party for the entire 4 years hahahahahahha!!!!!

Sleep is very important and most d-students lack it; that's why there's one of interview q's such as "do you think you get enough sleep?"

Good luck to all of us.

Check list:
Scream:soexcited:
Thank God
Dance/scream again:soexcited:
Pop Champagne
Go out for the night

Then Wednesday is my birthday so i'll party then too:biglove:

Then Saturday is my birthday party, So of course i'll be partying then too...... in my stretch hummer! Woot Woot!!

Now that it's happened, I can post!!! I saw my AADSAS status for Midwestern change from blank to "offer made" at ~12:15 AM. After a minute of shock, I called my Fiancee', brother, grandparents, woke up my parents and told them, then went out into the pouring rain to walk and burn off some of my excitement-induced energy. After a hot shower, I am sipping a hot chocolate, reading SDN and Predents, and enjoying being on cloud 9! Good luck to all of you!:luck:

I was wondering what will you do to celebrate on Monday?
Any good ideas for Monday night?

I was gonna study extra hard for my histology Final on Friday actually.

j/k, we were gonna go out and party for a while. Those of us in the predental society who got in are gonna buy for those who didn't.

Give my mom a great big hug and then pet my dog really long! :)