1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

What do you put for GPA in secondaries if your primary hasn't been verified?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bali, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Bali

Hey yall,

I submitted my primary almost 4 weeks ago now, and it hasn't been verified. I got two secondaries within the first 2 days of submitting my primary, and another one last week.

I've finished all the essay questions to all the schools I am applying to - even ones for which I don't have a secondary yet - and am ready to submit the ones that I do have.

The problem: two of the secondaries I have ask me to put in my cGPA and sGPA...should I wait until my primary is verified to put these in and submit it then, or should I try to calculate it on my own and submit it now? this is literally the only thing stopping me from submitting the secondaries.

I know some schools apparently keep track of the time it takes for you to complete the secondary...i don't want them to hold it against me if its been 3 weeks already and i haven't submitted anything yet.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. YouNeverKnow22

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    they aren't going to review your secondary until you're verified, so it doesn't matter

4. Bali

WORD thats what i was thinking.

RECOMMENCING OPERATION CHILLIN HARD