What do you put for GPA in secondaries if your primary hasn't been verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bali

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey yall,

I submitted my primary almost 4 weeks ago now, and it hasn't been verified. I got two secondaries within the first 2 days of submitting my primary, and another one last week.

I've finished all the essay questions to all the schools I am applying to - even ones for which I don't have a secondary yet - and am ready to submit the ones that I do have.

The problem: two of the secondaries I have ask me to put in my cGPA and sGPA...should I wait until my primary is verified to put these in and submit it then, or should I try to calculate it on my own and submit it now? this is literally the only thing stopping me from submitting the secondaries.

I know some schools apparently keep track of the time it takes for you to complete the secondary...i don't want them to hold it against me if its been 3 weeks already and i haven't submitted anything yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey yall,

I submitted my primary almost 4 weeks ago now, and it hasn't been verified. I got two secondaries within the first 2 days of submitting my primary, and another one last week.

I've finished all the essay questions to all the schools I am applying to - even ones for which I don't have a secondary yet - and am ready to submit the ones that I do have.

The problem: two of the secondaries I have ask me to put in my cGPA and sGPA...should I wait until my primary is verified to put these in and submit it then, or should I try to calculate it on my own and submit it now? this is literally the only thing stopping me from submitting the secondaries.

I know some schools apparently keep track of the time it takes for you to complete the secondary...i don't want them to hold it against me if its been 3 weeks already and i haven't submitted anything yet.

they aren't going to review your secondary until you're verified, so it doesn't matter

WORD thats what i was thinking.

RECOMMENCING OPERATION CHILLIN HARD