What do you think of genR8TNext?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swiminh2o

...bike and run
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if any SDNers are taking part in the genR8TNext forums and what you think? I haven't signed up yet but I have heard there are some progressive ideas shared. I know Denataltown has been mentioned several times on this forum. I have lurked over there. How does genR8TNext compare to Dentaltown?

Members don't see this ad.

SDN -- A collection of well meaning students offering advice on how to succeed at your dental education. Throw in a few dentists who for once get to be the people with the answers instead of questions and you've got a great resource on surviving dental school. The fact that y'all think of this stuff outside the ivory towers puts you in the top 20%.

Dental Town -- Take 35,000 dentists, lab techs, hygienists, salesmen, and their mothers and let them talk about ANYTHING. It's a great place for moral support, clinical tips, jokes, and a sense of community.

GenR8TNext -- The world's greatest dentists (and they're not afraid to tell you they are) discussing high dollar dentistry.

RxRoots -- A collection of premier endodontists discussing the subtleties of root canal therapy. If you want to do endo, you owe it to yourself and patients to check this forum out.

JMHO
Rob

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know any other dental forums? I only knew about SDN and Dentaltown. Please post if you know any others. Thanks.

There is always sci.med.dentistry if you are into reading what crazy people type.

The ADA has one for members (including ASDA) but it is a ghost town compared to the others listed already.

JMHO
Rob