What do you think of my mending?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did i mend well

• Yes, excellent, i learned a few things

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Good or at least not bad

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no you are a nut

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Technoshaman

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
what the...

you may be crazier than myself

At 8 weeks i have most of the feeling back except for a narrow strip from bottom to top of thumb on the ulnar side. I use it for most everything it functions in all ways, but, has no strength, a little stiff too. I'll continue to use it as much as normal as possible, it's not good to strain it so i'll be being quite carefull for a few more weeks yet.

Aside from being able to snap my fingers i can also flick my bic which was a wee bit more difficult. I can make a fist and my forearm feels good again.

Ob1

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted where i'm at on my blog, i suppose i could copy it here naw too lazy click it yourself first post.

see ya in another 8

Ob1

19 Weeks. link to blog and see joda 2

Ob1

And what medication did you stop taking a few months before this happened.....???:rolleyes:

Would you tell your patients to take the same route to healing as you did?

Tell your son's
Tell other doctors
Tell Zeus

not your patient

If you can not help do nothing

80% diagnosis comes from the patient

Ob1 na na na

And what medication did you stop taking a few months before this happened.....???:rolleyes:

It was Olanzapine 18 months earlier. I was my best doctor.

Ob1

as I learned from a classmate of mine that was in the military... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

as I learned from a classmate of mine that was in the military... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

the military intelligence i heard was that salt-peter is really peter-salt :scared:

Yeah, they really mess with the brain.
I have heard they want to give them to children as preventative medicine,...just in case.

Ob1