What do you think of this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dx4q

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so how exactly is the reputation of Jefferson medical college in general...? I know it's no Harvard, but is it at least on par with USC or Northwestern? I heard their students match pretty well every year but I have no way to confirm this. their tuition is so expensive I just need to justify going there vs. my state school. anyone here is going to Jeff as their first 3 choices.
Any inputs will help!!
thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

so how exactly is the reputation of Jefferson medical college in general...? I know it's no Harvard, but is it at least on par with USC or Northwestern? I heard their students match pretty well every year but I have no way to confirm this. their tuition is so expensive I just need to justify going there vs. my state school. anyone here is going to Jeff as their first 3 choices.
Any inputs will help!!
thanks guys

Jeff has a solid rep and their student do well in the match - esp the tough subspecialties such as derm and ophtho, IIRC.

Their overall rep I'd say is not up to Northwestern level but a notch below. Perhaps this is due to relative lack of research clout or living in Penn's shadow???