What do you think of this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayoMedSchool

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
25gf69i.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
MayoMedSchool, you're really weird and not in a good or flattering way.

100 bucks says he made it in Photoshop...

So you were accepted to Mayo last cycle? Congratulations! What made you decide to reapply this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
This forum has way too many trolls and joke accounts.

Congrats on getting some money for something. Thanks for rubbing it in our faces?

Not worth a response.

Why because it's true?

I swear, I'm gonna have a sound recorder going when I get a phone call from Gina and I'm gonna post it on here because I'm so annoyed of all your replies having nothing to do with anything..idiots.

OP completely went into self-destruct mode when I simply wished him good luck. Yep, he lost all credibility. No wonder all his threads are garbage.

What was the picture of?

How does blocking on SDN work? Like if I block the OP that means I'll never see posts by them again right?

You put them on the ignore list in the user control panel.

But he should really be banned. It should also be against the TOS to have a screen name of a medical school, when you are not representing a medical school.

Shouldn't you guys be studying?

I agree with most of the posters here. I believe OP is clearly violating the TOS several times, and should be banned. But who am I to judge? All I can say is that the best way is to report OP's threads that are violating the TOS (which are most, if not all of them).

Putting the OP on the ignore list doesn't stop the viewer from seeing the threads posted by him. However you get to miss out on seeing all of his posts. :love:

His ship is sunk. He should have considered using discretion in disclosing identifiable information because now his real identity is known. It's unfortunate that he indeed did get a Mayo scholarship for undergrad, but perhaps it won't get any renewals because of his string of unprofessional behavior. Not to mention any hopes of getting in to Mayo Med School...

Last edited:
His ship is sunk. He should have considered using discretion in disclosing identifiable information because now his real identity is known. It's unfortunate that he indeed did get a Mayo scholarship for undergrad, but perhaps it won't get any renewals because of his string of unprofessional behavior. Not to mention any hopes of getting in to Mayo Med School...

wait what

Not sure what you are questioning?

Waitt you really figured out who he was??? LOL that's awesome.

Yes I did, and you probably could too if you put together some of the information he has posted in his various threads.

Not sure why the thread isn't locked, along with other of OP's threads. They are all violating the TOS.

His trolling is weird and pathetic but you're even worse for (supposedly) ruining his life over internet troll posts.

Not sure what you are questioning?

1) If you're actually a med student at Mayo
2) If you know who he is and reported him
3) If this guy really won't be able to get into Mayo because of how he behaves here
4) Expressing surprise that mayo has enough money to give out to undergraduates and that this person somehow qualified for some

3) If this guy really won't be able to get into Mayo because of how he behaves here
4) Expressing surprise that mayo has enough money to give out to undergraduates and that this person somehow qualified for some

This battle will get interesting. I'll step aside for now... :corny:

How would a med student there know the scholarship status of undergrads?

I'm a little disappointed that I'm being doubted on my status...feel free to see my couple year's posting history on Mayo threads, etc. I spent 5 minutes doing a little internet searching with information he posted about himself on previous threads. Very easy. But to avoid completely humiliating him publicly, I will spare those search details. I don't have direct access to any records for undergrad scholarships, but anything on Google is fair game for anyone.

His behavior has included posting photos of emails that should have been kept confidential, as well as posting pictures of official letterhead of scholarship notifications. I'm not sure Mayo would want that information leaked. Further, he's using a username which implies that he's an official mayo representative....not the case. And all of his unprofessional trolling threads, lying about himself, scholarships achievements, school status, all bearing the name of MayoMedSchool in his name. He is also likely the same person as "JohnHopkinsMed," the user who posed as a school administrator last evening before being banned. Mayo highly values professionalism in everything we do here and I can speak pretty certainly that his character wouldn't fit well here.

He is also likely the same person as "JohnHopkinsMed," the user who posed as a school administrator last evening before being banned. Mayo highly values professionalism in everything we do here and I can speak pretty certainly that his character wouldn't fit well here.

I don't think it's the same person, otherwise MayoMedSchool wouldn't be able to be online about 30 min ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.