Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doc Blondie, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Doc Blondie

Doc Blondie Member

I don't know. Maybe this will sound crazy but once you get in and a lot of your frineds are getting in does it seem like you are the only one going to a DO school. It seems like al my friends are going to UMDNJ-RWJ and i just keep thinking that i am never going to see anyone i know at school. I mean i would change my mind about going to Do over MD for that. But i guess i am just afraid i am going to heading up this hill alone. Pleasse tell me i a not alone in feeling like this?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason

4. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Banned
    Banned

Resident [Any Field]
    You're never alone.

Don't worry about the education that your friends are recieving. Your education, DO or MD, will be just as good.

Work hard, become the best student you cna, and become the best doctor you can.

Good luck.

5. Doc Blondie

Doc Blondie Member

Thanks. I guess as much as i am prepared to start medical school and with all the sacrafices i have made thus far it never really became real till i got accepted. I guess i am just afraid of starting my life and not having any saftey net like old friends. Good luck to you too.