What do you want for Christmas, SDN pre-dental people?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What do you want??

• An Acceptance, of course

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • An interview

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Tooth-related things

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • All I want for Christmas is you

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters

hellofuturedentists

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I may or may not be Santa. So tell me, dear pre-dents, what do you want for Christmas this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Someone cute

Reactions: 2 users
I want to volunteer at Make A Wish Foundation like I do every year... in sunny Orlando Florida! But looks like its not possible this year... man its way too cold up here :bigtears:

Members don't see this ad :)
Scholarship.

$400k so I can sPENNd it

Reactions: 13 users
Someone cute
I'm right here:happy:

I really want a new gaming computer. So I can play world of warcraft on ultra graphic settings.

Or money... Money is the best gift.:greedy:

Reactions: 1 user
Getting off my state schools waitlist and an end to world hunger

Hmm. All respectable wishes. Look under the tree tomorrow
53-ejmbo.gif

Reactions: 9 users
An acceptance from my #1 choice and a rich husband.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not gay but if any rich man wants to come in my life and pay for everything be my guest

Why not a beautiful and rich lady? There's no limit to how much you can wish for :D

I love cooking, so my wish is to be on FoodNetwork channel.
I know, I'm weird..

I'm not gay but if any rich man wants to come in my life and pay for everything be my guest

I am gay but it has to be handsome rich man...Preferably Channing Tatum but I guess I can take Dwayne Johnson works too :) I really wish I could magically skip weed out courses for undergrad as my Christmas wish but we all have to go through hell to be dentist right?!?!? ;-)

I am gay but it has to be handsome rich man...Preferably Channing Tatum but I guess I can take Dwayne Johnson works too :) I really wish I could magically skip weed out courses for undergrad as my Christmas wish but we all have to go through hell to be dentist right?!?!? ;-)
both of them are already taken :sorry:

I want a furnished house near the dental school I will be attending to avoid thousands of dollars of room and board.

Reactions: 5 users
Peace on Earth. Seriously. We need it.
Merry Christmas my fellow pre-dents!

Reactions: 6 users
both of them are already taken :sorry:

I hear Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is actually expecting a pebble

Reactions: 3 users
Guys. I have 3 extracted teeth in the lower jaw (molars) and some fillings at the molars at the upper jaw. Soon I will have implants so I could get my teeth fixed... can I still be a dentist even if I dont have natural teeth?

Guys. I have 3 extracted teeth in the lower jaw (molars) and some fillings at the molars at the upper jaw. Soon I will have implants so I could get my teeth fixed... can I still be a dentist even if I dont have natural teeth?
No offense but can a barber still be a barber if they're bald? Can a doctor still be a doctor if they aren't 100% healthy? Yes you can still be a dentist

w
No offense but can a barber still be a barber if they're bald? Can a doctor still be a doctor if they aren't 100% healthy? Yes you can still be a dentist
w0w Im really thankful for your response. i really want to take dentistry I just feared that I could not be a student in dentistry because of my teeth because I thought that it is required to have all natural teeth to become one. is it not required? thank you for your response again.

w

w0w Im really thankful for your response. i really want to take dentistry I just feared that I could not be a student in dentistry because of my teeth because I thought that it is required to have all natural teeth to become one. is it not required? thank you for your response again.

I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Yes, you can be a dentist...it's not like they will ask you to "open wide" during an interview.

I want a typodont, portable unit and wizzies with cavities (fingers crossed)