What do you wish you knew?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SigEp574

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The older students at my school are hosting an open forum online and will be answering any and all questions the first year students may have.

I have thought of a few questions but with many things, you often don't know what you should ask until you have already begun so:

If you could go back to when you were about to start medical school and ask older students any question, regarding any topic - academic, personal, the city, etc, what questions would you ask?

Members don't see this ad.

Why was this moved to pre-allo? SigEp has an acceptance, and was trying to get some insight as to what he should ask about during this session. Seems like a relevant Allo thread to me...

I agree, I do not know why this was moved to a 'Pre-' thread as I specifically request that existing medical students provide responses.

I have already received my acceptance and wish to ask those existing students what they wish they knew prior to beginning school.

Hopefully this thread will be moved back to the proper area and I can receive helpful responses.