What does "soon" mean to you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOBUCKY!

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I applied to U of Wisc and my app was completed by 9/26. All in-state residents get an auto-interview, and I received an email after I submitted my secondary that I will be contacted "soon" to schedule an interview.

What length of time does "soon" mean to you? I figured it would be about a couple weeks. Should I call or email them to see what is going on? or Am I being really inpatient?

GOBUCKY!

Members don't see this ad.

in a hellish year long process, my best guess is "soon" means "less than a month" ....i'd just wait a while, i'm sure you'll hear back. damn i wish i had auto-interviews! hehe, good luck

GOBUCKY! said:
Hey Guys,

I applied to U of Wisc and my app was completed by 9/26. All in-state residents get an auto-interview, and I received an email after I submitted my secondary that I will be contacted "soon" to schedule an interview.

What length of time does "soon" mean to you? I figured it would be about a couple weeks. Should I call or email them to see what is going on? or Am I being really inpatient?

GOBUCKY!

Give them a few weeks for sure.