What does this mean??? Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidsomsen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone-

I was just looking at the University of South Dakota's application stuff on their website, and for their secondaries you need this:

2. Evaluation materials/packet from a structured pre-medical committee with at least three contributing members on the pre-medical committee

Has anyone done this before? It seems like a big task, beings I've been out of school for a year now.

Dave

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone-

I was just looking at the University of South Dakota's application stuff on their website, and for their secondaries you need this:

2. Evaluation materials/packet from a structured pre-medical committee with at least three contributing members on the pre-medical committee

Has anyone done this before? It seems like a big task, beings I've been out of school for a year now.

Dave

They're referring to letters of recommendation/evaluation. Not all undergrad institutions have a pre-medical committee, though some do have a LOR service. Best advice is to check with your undergrad school and call adcom as well.