xDennis

10+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2006
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hi, I applied to a MBA- Health Care Management. I got an acceptance letter today, but the letter states it's for a MBA - Human Resources. They gave me an advisor and everything.. along with what to do next.

I looked at my online profile to check if MAYBE i accidently choose that in the application, but nope!

Hmm, It's weird. I'm scared to call up there because I'm scared they are going to say something like oops that was supposed to be a denial letter or soemthing lol.

What to do, have you ever heard of this?

Stories

Life Afficianado
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
You should definitely ask what's up with that. You don't want to get a degree in the wrong field.

Dec 28, 2009
Status
You need to call and ask...confirm and then join

Feb 3, 2010
Status
Heh...def call.

It would be silly to not call and stay accepted for the wrong degree in fear of being rejected. If you are rejected then you are rejected...I don't see how attending the incorrect degree program will help that.

xDennis

10+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2006
Status
You guys are right, I don't know what I was thinking about last night lol

Anyway, I did call this morning and they don't know how I got that letter, I'm still in the pool of applicants waiting on a decision from the committee.

Still keeping my fingers crossed. I havent heard from any of the schools I've applied to yet and the longer it goes on the more nervous I get ~ I did a apply late but still :(