What else do I need to use to study for step????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GettingAheadOfU

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on using KAPLAN 4-book home study, FA, Goljan audio, RR Path, and USMLE World Q bank. Do you think these resources will be enough to get a 250+? OR do I need other books to supplement certain areas?

Members don't see this ad.

no real formula for 250+, since people who have gotten that score do it in all different ways. best thing i did was spend time to flip thru the usmle step 1 experiences thread and jot down a few notes. i took a look at some of the sources i was thinking about and made sure that it would work for me. i didnt use goljan audio, kaplan set (except for kaplan biochem in the 7 volume set), but used similar sources and did fine. ive heard that your sources are good, but try to find someone who has used them before and find out if you think it would work for you. people have also written reviews of these sources in the experiences thread and you can get a sense of what they think and how they ended up scoring.