What ever happened to that one guy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nowaysurvey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN,

Anyone here remember the guy with a shark image as his profile pic? I don't really recall his username, but whenever he posted he had a unique (personally made me cringed) style of formatting his sentences, paragraphs, etc.

Anywho, I just remember that he tried multiple times to get into dental school, and I was lowkey rooting for him to get into one over the years. Haven't seen him post in several months, so I figured he's busy with school now. Does anyone know what dental school he got into? Would be very interesting hearing how school's going for him right now.

Peace!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The guy who was excited that Touro got opened?
Well I was not around here when he was here, but I stumbled upon his post the other day. I hope he get into dental school some day!

This is what I dislike about forums people come and go, and if you stay in the forum for a long time, you'll get kinda sad because people disappear without ever coming back.

Nice of you to ask about him Op.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you meant Kurk! Is he shadowbanned or what?

Reactions: 3 users
No he's just busy with Pre-Law.

I hope so! I could never tell if he was taking trolling to a height that was borderline artistic or if he was actually a freshman trying to figure his life out. Either way I wish him well. To be honest I kind of miss his posts, but if he's banned he definitely deserved it.

I hope so! I could never tell if he was taking trolling to a height that was borderline artistic or if he was actually a freshman trying to figure his life out. Either way I wish him well. To be honest I kind of miss his posts, but if he's banned he definitely deserved it.
Either way, I wish he'd come back. He was fun.

Either way, I wish he'd come back. He was fun.
He's trolling the pre-med forums.
There was a thread about what pre-med should apply to if they don't get in and he said dentistry.
Salty boy (or girl, I'm inclusive!) kekekeke

ohh yea the biggest fan of touro..!!! I really think he was just working for touro and guaging interest on sdn lol ..