What field of study are you pursuing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What type of study are you pursuing?

• Total voters

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi you non-trads! Are you pursuing med school, dental school, something else? Just curious to see how diverse/uniform we are!?

P.S. If you're "pre" anything (e.g. pre-med) just choose the general area (e.g. medicine).

Members don't see this ad.

megboo said:
Hi you non-trads! Are you pursuing med school, dental school, something else? Just curious to see how diverse/uniform we are!?

P.S. If you're "pre" anything (e.g. pre-med) just choose the general area (e.g. medicine).

Definitely medicine. I found an internal medicine niche that is almost too good to be true: Hospitalists! Where else can you start $150k+ productivity bonus, all insurance paid, and have a 7 on 7 off schedule (No call)??

I'm sure some of the surgical specialties, etc. have similar benefits and such but thats damn good for internal medicine
:laugh:

megboo said:

I voted for MD and PhD. I hope I answered correctly....

Members don't see this ad :)
Sundarban1 said:
Definitely medicine. I found an internal medicine niche that is almost too good to be true: Hospitalists! Where else can you start $150k+ productivity bonus, all insurance paid, and have a 7 on 7 off schedule (No call)??

I'm sure some of the surgical specialties, etc. have similar benefits and such but thats damn good for internal medicine
:laugh:
I really like the idea of a hospitalist too but I haven't been able to find much about it on the web. Can you post some links for me?

Anastasis said:
I really like the idea of a hospitalist too but I haven't been able to find much about it on the web. Can you post some links for me?

You can start here. If you look in the FAQ section of the internal medicine forum here you can find a few other good links as well.

QofQuimica said:
I voted for MD and PhD. I hope I answered correctly....
ditto. Now I just have to finish this B.S. and start the next stage . . .