What GPA are you gonna get this semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to get my first 4.0
:D

Members don't see this ad.

im TRYING TO 4.0 all my classes right now and it all depends on these 3 effing cumulative finals i have starting tomm !!! IM GOING CRAZY AND im about to start sweating. i have an A in all my courses right now so if i f**k up my finals i wouldve done all that work for nothing and ill be SCREWEDD.
do they REALLY have to make everything cumulative? why. seriously why. & on 3 consecutive days? i feel like that should be illegal. at least by friday ill maybe get a life.:idea:
btw congrats on your 4.0 thats awesome:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
im TRYING TO 4.0 all my classes right now and it all depends on these 3 effing cumulative finals i have starting tomm !!! IM GOING CRAZY AND im about to start sweating. i have an A in all my courses right now so if i f**k up my finals i wouldve done all that work for nothing and ill be SCREWEDD.
do they REALLY have to make everything cumulative? why. seriously why. & on 3 consecutive days? i feel like that should be illegal. at least by friday ill maybe get a life.:idea:

Im sure you'll do just fine. Your gonna 4-pt your term and then some.... watch

I need to destroy 2 finals next week, and then hopefully it'll be my first 4.0 semester also:xf:! Hooray!

I've burned out and slacked the last few weeks, so no 4.0 for me.

I should be able to pull an A in everything besides o-chem lecture though, so it should still be a 3.75 or so.

07%20cool%20story%20bro.jpeg

I think I will too! Almost every semester, there was always just one class preventing it (i.e. B+)– it was so depressing... I never even received one before college... I will be so happy if it finally comes... I have been waiting for this moment haha

4.0!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Can't wait to par-tay.

Members don't see this ad :)
just curious, how many people are in a quarter system? My U is in a quarter system.

Dang, I guess this place attracts the overachievers.

I am!!! I LOVE the quarter system!!!!! :)
woot! seriously. but then I caught myself today wondering how on earth it's already may.. haha. time really flies.

woot! seriously. but then I caught myself today wondering how on earth it's already may.. haha. time really flies.

I KNOW! It really has..next year I'll be a sophomore....and then junior...and then the DAT!! AHHHHHH...it'll be here before I know it!

I KNOW! It really has..next year I'll be a sophomore....and then junior...and then the DAT!! AHHHHHH...it'll be here before I know it!

Don't freak out about it. Technically you could plan your life in 1 year increments and it would be really easy to get stressed out. Enjoy where you are now.

B in english :|

and A- economics

can't really be helped :laugh: so burnt out, just waiting for august now

B in english :|

and A- economics

can't really be helped :laugh: so burnt out, just waiting for august now

For a second I thought you were a dental student taking those classes, then I saw what you did there.:thumbup:

haha yeah! i'm a junior now taking the DAT the end of this summer, but i still feel like i just started college.

no dude...i agree with you. it really is BS that finals are cumulative...at least in undergrad (dental school i can understand).
good luck to you. i made a 99 on my last physiology exam by spending 2 days just STRAIGHT UP studying for that one test...literally i spent about 16 hours. tough, but it was worth it. study hard...do NOTHING but study this next week, and you'll get your 4.0!

1 exam left. the hardest of them all. immuno.
less than 24 hours till summer. i dont even care that summer classes start soon i just want to have a life this weekend. omg
im dying.

1 exam left. the hardest of them all. immuno.
less than 24 hours till summer. i dont even care that summer classes start soon i just want to have a life this weekend. omg
im dying.

Hahahaha! I'm excited for you! My last day of school is May 17th, UGH!!!!! :diebanana: