What happened to Bannie22?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone can write a summary about what happened? He made two threads but I would like to know what happened?

Members don't see this ad.

Methinks the issue should be buried. Stop bringing up the past.

oh...and in before the lock.

Members don't see this ad :)
Search function. Jk lol naw he just posted some anti-homosexual stuff that was actually a quote but he didn't make it clear that he was being sarcastic but shouldn't have posted it anyway. He got warned then threw a fit in two threads about how the whole disciplinary structure of sdn needs to be changed because he got an infarc... Make that infraction. (joke from said thread lol). Basically that's it. Others, feel free to add.

:lock:

Search function. Jk lol naw he just posted some anti-homosexual stuff that was actually a quote but he didn't make it clear that he was being sarcastic but shouldn't have posted it anyway. He got warned then threw a fit in two threads about how the whole disciplinary structure of sdn needs to be changed because he got an infarc... Make that infraction. (joke from said thread lol). Basically that's it. Others, feel free to add.

:lock:

also: transparency, justice and fair trials

Did we really need a thread about this?

Sheesh... Let's just talk about this, it's more interesting.

bewareofllam128467557300801250.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
What the hell is that creature?

I've never seen so many weird/strange looking creatures as I've seen in SDN.

What the hell is that creature?

I've never seen so many weird/strange looking creatures as I've seen in SDN.

It's a llama worm. It's what Bannie became upon dying from SDN. Apparently, being banned from SDN turns you into one of them... :scared:

It's a llama worm. It's what Bannie became upon dying from SDN. Apparently, being banned from SDN turns you into one of them... :scared:

So being on probation just turns you into a llama? :confused:

look bannie's back with a new username!! smart play.

Really?

If it's the "issue should be buried" part, then that's just ironic...

Last edited:
lol i'm pretty sure he wasn't even banned in the first place

i think maybe the story is that they turned him into a llama worm?

No, he wasn't banned.

The llamaworm is hilarious! Where do these pictures come from!? :laugh:

Beware? I wanna hug him! He's like one of those super long pillows girls have on their beds, but alive and furry.

As for Bannie, he wasn't banned or even put on probation as far as I know. That's what made the whole thing so odd. He just got a verbal warning in a PM. *le shrug* But really, it wasn't interesting enough to warrant a 3rd thread...

Beware? I wanna hug him! He's like one of those super long pillows girls have on their beds, but alive and furry.

As for Bannie, he wasn't banned or even put on probation as far as I know. That's what made the whole thing so odd. He just got a verbal warning in a PM. *le shrug* But really, it wasn't interesting enough to warrant a 3rd thread...

I love those long pillows... but I didn't know bannie was furry? :confused:

Does anyone else find it curious that similar threads get locked, and then ones like this live?

Does anyone else find it curious that similar threads get locked, and then ones like this live?
Its SDN. You're not supposed to question things like this. :p

I wonder how well the llama worm will work as fishing bait?

(in before lock)

No, you can't fish with a llama worm. Would you use Chuck Norris as a wingman?

Sorry llama worm, they don't understand.

Leo_the_two_legged_Llama_by_HumanDescent.jpg

Llama worm's brother, llama man.

I used to think llamas were cute. Not anymore.

Presenting: the evil llama (a distant relative to the llama man?)

llama-obey.jpg

[Btw, I love how this has turned into a llama appreciation thread.]

Nothing to see here folks... I'd hate for this thread to be the first result when you search "llama" on google....

I am going to go ahead and close the thread now. The Llamas shall live in the archives forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.