What happened to LilScoop?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gotaro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know? Was she just a troll? :( And here I was, all excited that a School Admin was so cool and encouraging us to be ourselves and do whatever our heart tells us.. It was also reassuring to hear that our chances were better if we stand out by just being who we are and not who we think they want us to be. She made it sound like cool experiences, like being a firefighter, would give us a better shot than just doing the mundane clinical volunteering/EMT/etc. paths.

It's going to be so disappointing that someone that inspirational was fake.. :cry:

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody know? Was she just a troll? :( And here I was, all excited that a School Admin was so cool and encouraging us to be ourselves and do whatever our heart tells us.. It was also reassuring to hear that our chances were better if we stand out by just being who we are and not who we think they want us to be. She made it sound like cool experiences, like being a firefighter, would give us a better shot than just doing the mundane clinical volunteering/EMT/etc. paths.

It's going to be so disappointing that someone that inspirational was fake.. :cry:
true. it's sad. but what she said is still true. be yourself. do something you want to do.

she was probably a dude.

Members don't see this ad :)