What happened to medschool.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeffb

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There was a site called medschool.com which had good information for medicine students. When I went to the site today it has changed to some health e-learning site. Does anyone know the new URL of the site.

Members don't see this ad.

No new site, they posted a message a week before they changed it. At least I think there's nothing new, but I know they got rid of all the forums and such.

They will rename to www.medschool.edu

No more discussion groups. I hope they don't get rid of the major features (eg. residency info and interview reviews)

Members don't see this ad :)
Scutwork.com will pick up the slack for the residency reviews.

Interviewfeedback.com has already dominated the med school interview / review area.

Studentdoctor.net is and was the #1 med student / premed community and we welcome all medschool.com readers.

Medschool.com was late in the game and didn't really have a niche.

Their founders are a first rate bunch and their strength was their online "First Aid" series. Their books are available at SDN's bookstore.

The thing I liked about them was the discussion groups seperated by specialty.

Is interviewfeedback.com still around?
I keep getting a deadend. Thanks.

cheers,

M-

Hi:

Interviewfeedback seems to be mainly pre-med interviews. Medschool.com had extensive residency interviews. Is there any other site with residency interview info. Thanx

M-

Originally posted by Magree:
•Hi:

Interviewfeedback seems to be mainly pre-med interviews. Medschool.com had extensive residency interviews. Is there any other site with residency interview info. Thanx

M-•

I'm wondering the same thing. Is there a site specifically for residency interviews, or that has information regarding them? (Maybe that would be a good thing for scutwork.com to include?)

That would be an interesting addition to Scutwork.com. The problem will be whether or not enough people are going to write interview reviews without an incentive. There are always more readers than writers. I'll be looking into it though.

Adrian