What happened to that excel program thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hannahfox

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There was a excel program (I think... maybe it was just a website) that allowed you to plug in your GPAs and MCAT scores (as well as other things) and it listed schools you might want to apply to...

Was it removed because it just wasn't accurate and reliable?

Please link it if you know where it is...

Members don't see this ad.

You should remove that link immediately... the program was removed from sdn because the data in the program are from the MSAR. AAMC doesn't want people getting the statistic without paying for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should remove that link immediately... the program was removed from sdn because the data in the program are from the MSAR. AAMC doesn't want people getting the statistic without paying for it.

I didn't upload it and I'm not hosting it. I just did a quick search, found the attachment in an old thread, and posted it here. If a mod wants to edit my post and remove the link, then by all means do so. In the meantime I'm going to leave it here for others to enjoy. I'm a rebel like that.

I didn't upload it and I'm not hosting it. I just did a quick search, found the attachment in an old thread, and posted it here. If a mod wants to edit my post and remove the link, then by all means do so. In the meantime I'm going to leave it here for others to enjoy. I'm a rebel like that.
:thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
By far the most useful and comprehensive spreadsheet I have seen for applying to med schools

that's why it was banned....it worked and was FREE!!

Hah, true. Instead of sifting through the MSAR for hours, I picked out the schools that I wanted to apply to in about 20 minutes