What Happened to the Biomedical Research Forum??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeethVader

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, There used to be a link for the biomedical research forum at the SDN Forum List. What happened?? Why was this forum moved to "Combined Degree & Research Professional Forums??" Also, there were different threads posted here and all I see here are 4 or 5 infamous threads. What happened??? Just wondering ;)

Members don't see this ad.

No idea, man. But since you;re here can YOU tell me of any good biomedical engineering programs?? :oops: :( :D

PS: Go Trojans.

It looks like the administrators are re-organizing SDN, and evidently some of the threads were moved around as a part of that, along with putting this forum as a subforum of MSTP. I'm not really sure why, unless they are assuming that most people in this forum are probably MSTP students in their research years, as opposed to straight PhD or MS students.

Members don't see this ad :)
DrMom said:
The forum was moved b/c the traffic was low.
i.e., not well understood by the osteopaths moderating this forum. how many do/phd threads are there? how many do/phd programs even exist? how many are mstp? but it's still in the title?

QofQuimica said:
It seems to be a lot lower after the forum was converted into a subforum. Would you consider moving it back out of MD/PhD and letting it be its own forum again?
not the brightest mods here. if the forum doesn't get a perpetual abundance of premeds who scored <24 and/or have 3.0 gpa's now suddenly finding the brilliance behind the osteopathic "philosophy," it is labelled a "low traffic forum." thankfully, there are other options. testmagic.com. lab-monkeys.com