What happened to the feralis bio deck?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wildcarddat

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a link or an update to when it might be available again?

Members don't see this ad.

I can try to work on a new version of the deck if you guys are interested. I'm not sure how popular the Anki version is vs. the notes in their traditional format, but let me know.

Reactions: 6 users
I can try to work on a new version of the deck if you guys are interested. I'm not sure how popular the Anki version is vs. the notes in their traditional format, but let me know.
extremely interested, I used to have it but moved computers and lost it. It's helpful for times when I can sit down and look at my notes like work or at the gym. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm very interested. I'd be appreciated even if somebody can share an older version with me. Thank you!

I am very interested in the new version as well. In the mean time, could someone please share with me the old version of Feralis Anki deck? Thank you.

Anki add-ons code: 590899480 (Improved Quizlet to Anki Importer)
I think you can convert quizlet version of Feralis bio deck to Anki by using this add-ons.

ankiwebnet/shared/info/590899480

Reactions: 1 user
Anki add-ons code: 590899480 (Improved Quizlet to Anki Importer)
I think you can convert quizlet version of Feralis bio deck to Anki by using this add-ons.

ankiwebnet/shared/info/590899480

Never used anki ? Whats the difference between just using quizlet and having it on anki ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Never used anki ? Whats the difference between just using quizlet and having it on anki ?

In Anki, you can have card decks and they will give you, say, 20 a day, and you get to sort them into 3 categories while you go through them (Basically, Again, Good, and Easy) and when you don't know a card/concept you can tap the Again button or Good button and you will be able to see that card pop up again in that same deck. It allows you to have more options in sorting your deck, revisit information you don't know as well, and it's an easy way to review a little information each day when you're on the go.

(Sorry if this is wordy, I only recently started using Anki as well)

Has anyone created a new link for the ANKI Feralis Bio notes?

Can they also PM me the link PLEASEEEE :D forever will be indebted to youuu