What happened to Whopper?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOC PENGUIN

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously! I miss him is he the next Anasazi?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah whopper had a lot of good things to contribute. I hope he comes back. It's kinda sad how some of the long time contributors don't post much anymore. Haven't seen Doc Samson for a long time. Hope OPD and billy pilgrim keep hanging in there.

Yeah whopper had a lot of good things to contribute. I hope he comes back. It's kinda sad how some of the long time contributors don't post much anymore. Haven't seen Doc Samson for a long time. Hope OPD and billy pilgrim keep hanging in there.

I saw Doc S at a meeting last month--he said he's been too busy to even lurk here, but he sends his love to all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey...yeah...miss that guy. Hope he's ok...

He sent me his number once...maybe I'll ring him...wonder if I still have it somewhere...

He had several good things to contribute :) I miss him too! He was a really consistent contributor--I hope he comes back soon.

I miss Whopper too. He's a roll model on here and was always very helpful..... thank you Whopper wherever you are! We'd love to see you again.

I miss Whopper too. He's a roll model on here and was always very helpful..... thank you Whopper wherever you are! We'd love to see you again.

I second this post. I've learned lots of good things from Whopper (really, all of the longtime posters mentioned above). I hope he's doing well wherever he is.

Nice thread. I too was thinking the same thing recently.

Last edited: