what happened?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2004applicant

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This forum used to be very active. But not any longer. I was wondering what happened?

Members don't see this ad.

CRIP interviews and the Match may have contributed to some of the activity earlier this year. Since that has happened, some of us have had other things to keep us busy.

I doubt I will bother to check this forum much after graduation. Got a lot of other things to think about.

Sorry.

Eric

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with you efs, I will try to check this forum every now and again, but with residency and life in general I doubt I will come here much. I wish everyone the best.
Peace

Go ahead and ask. I doubt I will be able to keep up with this forum much longer.

Eric

Temple, why would you want to moderate a Podiatry forum? Just a question.

Originally posted by cg2a93
Temple, why would you want to moderate a Podiatry forum? Just a question.

I assume that you were referring to me. I don' t know, it seems that all the other forums have moderators already. I would certainly defer to a pod or pod student that would like to make a go of it.

Originally posted by efs
Go ahead and ask. I doubt I will be able to keep up with this forum much longer.

Eric

how much do they pay to become a moderator? And do you have to take some internet class?

Originally posted by DrMom
pay? :laugh:

what? are you serious that you don't get paid?

Originally posted by DrMom

no, none of us get a penny

well that just sucks. Working for free in a place like this would drive me crazy at times as there is too much childish behavior but overall a fun and informative website.

I recind my above post. I will try to post here as a resident. I see other residents post in other forums and I will try as well.
CG(not a DPM yet)

I believe the number of residents participating in SDN forums is increasing. There's no reason why there couldn't be any DPM residents lurking about, answering the questons of podiatry students.

Good luck to all.

I may continue to lurk, but doubt I will have time to check the forum on a regular basis.