What happens if AADSAS receives transcripts before submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on submitting my application in early June because I am still working on my personal statement. After I make my AADSAS account, can I just print out the matching forms of the transcripts and send them in? I heard that they only verify the transcripts after we submit our application. My question is, what if I send my transcripts in before I actually submit? Will AADSAS store the transcripts for me until I submit? Or should I send the transcripts after I submit my application. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm obviously not an AADSAS employee, but I'd guess that since your matching form has your ID on it, they would hold on to the transcripts until you complete the submition. I think that's a good idea b/c some schools are slow about getting those transcripts out.

thanks man, i thought they threw them out thinking it was last cycles.

thanks man, i thought they threw them out thinking it was last cycles.
I think you'll be OK, but like the last poster said we are not AADSAS employees. I'd check with AADSAS on this one (just call them). Then again, my experience with AADSAS workers tells me that we, on sdn, probably know more about this process than they do :D