• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

What happens if you get an F in a lab

bubbajones

BIG TEX
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2003
TEXAS
Last semester I signed up for chem 1 lab, but decided not to take and I thought I dropped it before the drop date over the computer. But I looked at my transcript and it has a big fat F on it!! I am so mad. What do I do does this ruin my chances? Im taking it now and have an A so far... has this happened to anyone else?

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Originally posted by bubbajones
Last semester I signed up for chem 1 lab, but decided not to take and I thought I dropped it before the drop date over the computer. But I looked at my transcript and it has a big fat F on it!! I am so mad. What do I do does this ruin my chances? Im taking it now and have an A so far... has this happened to anyone else?

why didn't you petition to get it taken off of your record? Did you just say... "Oh well, I got an F."?

About the Ads

linus

fly tux.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
that's pretty bad...you definitely want to get that removed. i think registrar's are pretty understanding about such situations. i've petitioned before and had no problem changing mistakes on my transcript.

kingcer0x

Re-Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2003
USA
  1. Resident [Any Field]
F in lab??

F'in lab!

:laugh: but honestly yes you can get that removed, just convince the professor to pre-date the drop form or sign your petition saying that you werent really in the class.

At very least, try and get a W... those aren't so bad.

W in lab?

you Win lab!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.