bubbajones

BIG TEX
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2003
TEXAS
Visit site
Status
Last semester I signed up for chem 1 lab, but decided not to take and I thought I dropped it before the drop date over the computer. But I looked at my transcript and it has a big fat F on it!! I am so mad. What do I do does this ruin my chances? Im taking it now and have an A so far... has this happened to anyone else?

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by bubbajones
Last semester I signed up for chem 1 lab, but decided not to take and I thought I dropped it before the drop date over the computer. But I looked at my transcript and it has a big fat F on it!! I am so mad. What do I do does this ruin my chances? Im taking it now and have an A so far... has this happened to anyone else?
why didn't you petition to get it taken off of your record? Did you just say... "Oh well, I got an F."?

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
yes, petition.

linus

fly tux.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
Status
that's pretty bad...you definitely want to get that removed. i think registrar's are pretty understanding about such situations. i've petitioned before and had no problem changing mistakes on my transcript.

kingcer0x

Re-Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2003
USA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
F in lab??

F'in lab!

:laugh: but honestly yes you can get that removed, just convince the professor to pre-date the drop form or sign your petition saying that you werent really in the class.

At very least, try and get a W... those aren't so bad.

W in lab?

you Win lab!

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
umm go see the office RIGHT NOW...get off sdn and get that thing off your record via petition or something...