What happens if you get into a school through ED but don’t finish the in progress classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmguy01

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What happens if you got into a school through early decision on a conditional acceptance where you have to finish the coursework but never do? Does the school go after you and get money out of you or something? Since early decision is legally binding? I know they reject you but since you applied through early decision and can’t actually attend anymore what do they do? Do they take legal action against the student? This didn’t happen but I always wondered what would the School do to you? I know they would reject you, but isn’t a early decision legally binding as well? Would they somehow get money out of you for not being able to attend then?

Members don't see this ad.

I would assume they make you take the courses. They won't exactly reject you till their latest semester is over. So if you end up not taking the courses, you end up not going to any pharmacy school. I would assume that's how it works...

They probably just keep the deposit you put down.