what happens if you have more than 4 LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhasifuture

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked on AADSAS, this is what i found

"AADSAS has implemented a new Letter of Evaluation process for the 2008 application cycle. Applicants may submit a maximum of four letters individual Letters of Evaluation or one Committee Letter/Report plus the option of one additional individual Letter of Evaluation."

I was just wondering what would happen if i were to send 5 LORs to AADSAS? will they just discard one? thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

I just checked on AADSAS, this is what i found

"AADSAS has implemented a new Letter of Evaluation process for the 2008 application cycle. Applicants may submit a maximum of four letters individual Letters of Evaluation or one Committee Letter/Report plus the option of one additional individual Letter of Evaluation."

I was just wondering what would happen if i were to send 5 LORs to AADSAS? will they just discard one? thanks guys
You can only add four names, it is like the VIP list, if the LOR's name is not on the list it is not getting in. If you have extras send them directly to the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pick the 4 best LORs out of the 5 LORs.

thanks guys, I think i'll burn one as doc3232 suggested haha

Since I have a similar question as the OP, I might as well just post mine as well. What would you do if you had 4LOR's and a committee review??. Should I only use 3LOR's + review?? Help.:(

Since I have a similar question as the OP, I might as well just post mine as well. What would you do if you had 4LOR's and a committee review??. Should I only use 3LOR's + review?? Help.:(

committee review = 3 LoR

you can either do 4LoR or 1LoR+Com Review

What do you mean by committee review = 3LOR's. I have 4LOR's (2 dentists i've worked with and 2 bio professors) and then a I have a pre-health "review". Should I get rid use the 4LORs or go with the review??