What happens to financial aid package when switching to another school?

• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

MED123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2003
FL/NY
Visit site
Status
I already got accepted to a med school, but I really want to go to TUSM (having an interview next week). Based on what I am hearing, I will probably be put on a waiting list at TUSM because it is so late in the application process and if lucky will be accepted perhaps just before classes start or so.

I understand what I should do now is to follow along with the school I got accepted, in terms of filling out financial aid etc.

My question is what happens to financial aid package when (if gotten accepted to the other one) I move to another school? Am I covered financially?

Thanks,
Med123

About the Ads