what have people seen from destroyer??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigpdawgDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:):)I am going to take my DAT test in a few days i have destroyer and am just curious what people have seen on the dat from destroyer and kaplan subject tests i hope this isnt againt the rules of sdn, i hope this is ok
thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Agree w/ the above post. The same goes for Achiever, don't brush achiever off as simply overkill...there are some important (fair game) questions in there.

U definitely should know all of Destroyer and Achiever in and out. If u have time u can do some Kaplan. Good Luck to u.

Members don't see this ad :)
Currently working on destroyer. I am going through the questions a 2nd time. Making sure that I am not just memorizing the answers. It is hard but I gotta do what I gotta do. :beat:

Currently working on destroyer. I am going through the questions a 2nd time. Making sure that I am not just memorizing the answers. It is hard but I gotta do what I gotta do. :beat:
yea I am doing the same thing and eventhough I am doing it again some of the chem questions fell like have never seen them before eh, that aint good