What hobbies do you want to explore once you're making big Doctor money?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get into some essential oils MLM. Kidding.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Playing Age of Empires II on a big monitor.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Playing Age of Empires II on a big monitor.
broooo that would be too good. I hadn't even thought of that. But it depends on the max resolution on the game - would you be able to see the entire map with a large enough display? probably not :(

I would love to continue to make music as a hobby and buy state of the art equipment and software. It would be a great alternative to the viruses I get from trying to pirate the software.

I just hope I won't be too old and grumpy by then to not enjoy music like I used to.

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna build my own recording studio and sign hot new artists when I'm not working and release fire mixtapes and albums and live off of the money my parents got stashed for your boy after I'm done with residency.

#Started
You're going to be the real Dr. Dre .

Reactions: 1 users
I don't really have any hobbies I desire for myself. But I would like to be able to afford more hobbies for my kids, like dance, ballet and gymnastics for my daughter. Swimming, cricket, and tennis for my son. Plus feed my son's interest in science with microscopes, telescopes, and other technology to keep his interest through childhood.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
I'd like to play video games on my expensive gaming computers. Watch some shows like Gray's Anatomy, General Hospital and House... not to mention having a personal library and a large, beautiful house too with possibly a BMW.
Sitting in the hospital watching House sitting in the hospital watching General Hospital...
1310428349083_0.png

broooo that would be too good. I hadn't even thought of that. But it depends on the max resolution on the game - would you be able to see the entire map with a large enough display? probably not :(
As long as I could see my priests Wololo in unison that's all that matters.

Music is definitely the biggest hobby I want to explore. I have always wanted to learn how to play the fiddle but have never been able to afford music lessons. That would be amazing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is paying back loans a hobby?

puppy sanctuary?!

in all honesty, humanitarian work and the travel that comes with it. there's so much to learn from others and their experiences. there's also something amazing in helping others have opportunities for a better life.

Is paying back loans a hobby?

this too, lol.

I'd most likely just try to travel more...by combining scientific/clinical conferences with interesting locales. Other than that I've been able to keep funding my crazy shoe obsession on my shoestring budget (pun intended) thus far so I'll probably turn the dial up on that.

Becoming a private pilot and find ways to create opportunities in impoverished areas.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Having kids.

I'll use funds saved up over years of practicing neurology to buy a few small but respectable local businesses and reap profits so I can retire at 40, the wealthy and successful owner of a large commercial yacht. Then I will assemble a team of my most trusted confidants and tread into international waters, armed to the teeth, where we will declare my schooner a sovereign state and live out the rest of my days pillaging islands along the Pacific coastline of Northern Canada.

I will buy a Steinway piano. Dream big.

I've always wanted to take up sailing. One of the schools I'm applying to actually has a sailing club that I plan to frequent should I end up there.

I'd actually buy a drink from a fast food establishment instead of asking for an empty cup for "water"

Reactions: 9 users
I'd actually buy a drink from a fast food establishment instead of asking for an empty cup for "water"
Well if you're a fan of mcdonalds, you can order a sweet tea for a dollar and just fill up the extra large cup they give you with soda instead.

Own an AP2 S2000. Exhaust, headers and manifold, overfenders. Maybe a small turbo.

Visit Japan and weeb out with the gf.

Raise my kids properly (when I have them) and teach them how to do random stuff like cleaning out an AC filter or changing a bicycle tire or what a waifu is.

Stay in shape and look shredded in my 40s and 50s.

Try not to own more than 3 cats (up to the gf more than anything...fat chance it'll be less than 3 cats).

Tune cars to be wicked fast. I used to spend all of my measly minimum wage money on tuning my old '04 Acura RSX with crappy parts, like intakes and bolt ons haha. It got pretty fast imo, but I ended up destroying the engine hahaha

Tune cars to be wicked fast. I used to spend all of my measly minimum wage money on tuning my old '04 Acura RSX with crappy parts, like intakes and bolt ons haha. It got pretty fast imo, but I ended up destroying the engine hahaha

Dat K20 doe.

Little bro and I are seriously looking into saving and getting him one.

I really like to travel. As much as I love my low-budget road trips, it would be nice to have more destinations in my price range.

I'm considering buying an island and hunting men for sport.

Creating countless inventions that'll revolutionize the health field!!!