What hobbies do you want to explore once you're making big Doctor money?

DrFelix

The Doctor
Apr 28, 2016
  1. Pre-Medical
    I'd like to play video games on my expensive gaming computers. Watch some shows like Gray's Anatomy, General Hospital and House... not to mention having a personal library and a large, beautiful house too with possibly a BMW.

About the Ads

Govols22

5+ Year Member
    Nov 30, 2015
    1. Medical Student
      I would love to continue to make music as a hobby and buy state of the art equipment and software. It would be a great alternative to the viruses I get from trying to pirate the software.

I just hope I won't be too old and grumpy by then to not enjoy music like I used to.

Reactions: 1 user

WhittyPsyche

7+ Year Member
      Mar 15, 2013
      1. Medical Student
        I don't really have any hobbies I desire for myself. But I would like to be able to afford more hobbies for my kids, like dance, ballet and gymnastics for my daughter. Swimming, cricket, and tennis for my son. Plus feed my son's interest in science with microscopes, telescopes, and other technology to keep his interest through childhood.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
        Reactions: 2 users

Mad Jack

Critically Caring
        7+ Year Member
        Jul 27, 2013
        4th Dimension
          I'd like to play video games on my expensive gaming computers. Watch some shows like Gray's Anatomy, General Hospital and House... not to mention having a personal library and a large, beautiful house too with possibly a BMW.
          Sitting in the hospital watching House sitting in the hospital watching General Hospital...
          1310428349083_0.png

Reactions: 2 users
          About the Ads

eteshoe

5+ Year Member
        • Jan 4, 2016
          Dione, Saturn
          1. MD/PhD Student
            I'd most likely just try to travel more...by combining scientific/clinical conferences with interesting locales. Other than that I've been able to keep funding my crazy shoe obsession on my shoestring budget (pun intended) thus far so I'll probably turn the dial up on that.

About the Ads

Turambar

Feb 19, 2016
            1. Pre-Medical
              I'll use funds saved up over years of practicing neurology to buy a few small but respectable local businesses and reap profits so I can retire at 40, the wealthy and successful owner of a large commercial yacht. Then I will assemble a team of my most trusted confidants and tread into international waters, armed to the teeth, where we will declare my schooner a sovereign state and live out the rest of my days pillaging islands along the Pacific coastline of Northern Canada.

Reactions: 1 users

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
              5+ Year Member
              Verified Expert
              Mar 2, 2016
              1. Resident [Any Field]
                Own an AP2 S2000. Exhaust, headers and manifold, overfenders. Maybe a small turbo.

Visit Japan and weeb out with the gf.

Raise my kids properly (when I have them) and teach them how to do random stuff like cleaning out an AC filter or changing a bicycle tire or what a waifu is.

Stay in shape and look shredded in my 40s and 50s.

Try not to own more than 3 cats (up to the gf more than anything...fat chance it'll be less than 3 cats).

PooshBag

5+ Year Member
                Feb 11, 2014
                1. Medical Student
                  Tune cars to be wicked fast. I used to spend all of my measly minimum wage money on tuning my old '04 Acura RSX with crappy parts, like intakes and bolt ons haha. It got pretty fast imo, but I ended up destroying the engine hahaha

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
                  5+ Year Member
                  Verified Expert
                  Mar 2, 2016
                  1. Resident [Any Field]
                    Tune cars to be wicked fast. I used to spend all of my measly minimum wage money on tuning my old '04 Acura RSX with crappy parts, like intakes and bolt ons haha. It got pretty fast imo, but I ended up destroying the engine hahaha

Dat K20 doe.

Little bro and I are seriously looking into saving and getting him one.

About the Ads
                    This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    7. This thread is locked.