What I did: Think it's enough to pass COMLEX CE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm really getting nervous waiting for these DEC 9th CE scores, particularly with all of the crazy stuff in the POUND thread. I have already matched (mil match) and am pretty much just sitting around waiting to graduate ... with the exception of my CE score.

The military does bad things to people who don't pass, reserving the ability to completely pull people out of school and put them on active duty. With all the crap going on about the CE changes I'm really nervous.

I read Crush Step 2 over the span of about 2-3 months. I went through both COMBANK and COMQUEST, doing in total approximately 2300 practice questions. I also went through most of Secrets. In the end, I was scoring at or above the average for the two question banks, depending upon the section. When I left the test I felt pretty good, then recalled about 13 or so questions I'm pretty sure I missed.

I don't really see where I could make improvements if I were not to pass. Am I a bit too worried?

Members don't see this ad.