About the Ads

aabdoulin

10+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Been there, done that. Just reapply the next year but ONLY to those schools where you might have a chance. Don't apply to universities where you know you have the same chances of a tornado hitting a junk yard and forming a functioning 747 Boeing Jet. Take some master's or post bac classes to boost your GPA too.

rewJW

surviving
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Take the hint.

:thumbup:

If fifty schools rejected you, there is probably a good reason. They do ask in AADSAS if you've previously applied and if so where; I wonder if the text box is long enough to put 50 places. Not saying it's impossible to get in the next year, nothing is impossible, but .. I reiterate .. there is probably a good reason.

visbimmer79

Cornellian
10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2008
Seoul, Korea
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
most of applicants fail to matriculate in D-schools.

Furthermore, the number of interviewers is small, considering the total number of applicants. :eek:

Last edited:

youngmc27

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2007
OKC
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I would work on improving my application for a year or two but I would not reapply until my application was much improved.

Andrew324

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 23, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Sheesh, better off getting a Masters/PhD and at least having a life after school

MD life is not that bad after school, it all depends on what you do with your degree same as everything

Last edited:
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.