What if I don't send them my grades from other schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MagicDrumSticks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking of taking Bio 1 and 2 at a CC or a different university and pretend like the school I went to "never happened" can this be done? I know it's a waste of money but still.

Members don't see this ad.

Really bad idea, the schools can easily look up any institution you've ever attended based on your SS#, and having some missing transcripts other than like a Dance class from a continuing ed program could look pretty bad.

Did you mean to post in the pre-medical, btw?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. Healthcare fields need more professionals that can cheat and lie to achieve their goals.

Oh yeah and by the way, dont lie or try to be sneaky cuz it will come back to haunt you!

Wow the responses that people give in this thread is pretty shocking not gonna lie, almost the majority pretty much say, Lie! Gotta love those pre-meds!:thumbup:

And these are the ones we are going to put our lives in their hands in the future. Kind of scary huh! :eek:

Wow...you guys are being so ****ing sensitive. Honesty doesn't ALWAYS get you further in life. And not telling them something they don't need to hear is much different than not telling someone they have cancer. Wow what a bunch of babies

Why exactly do you want to do this? Were your grades that bad that you would risk something so trivial and jeopardize your potential career?

they should change rules... makes no sense to recalculate allthe previous grades! a university grades should matter, looking back into cc grades doesnt help, why dont they look into highschool transcript as well.

You risk everything by doing that....

If they find out (probably pretty easy to do so in this digital age) you will be 86'd for life; it's called academic fraud.

Now, if you took those classes in another country......

You may be onto something....

Wow...you guys are being so ****ing sensitive. Honesty doesn't ALWAYS get you further in life. And not telling them something they don't need to hear is much different than not telling someone they have cancer. Wow what a bunch of babies

Hey, it is not our fault that you screwed around during your early college years to a point where you want to lie about your schooling by failing to report a school. Don't ask a question that basically shows a lack of integrity and not expect people to rip you and anyone who supports dishonesty - especially from those of us who worked our butts off EARNING our way. You may have excelled after thoes early years, but unless you count your entire college career as is required then you are cheating the system and don't deserve a slot you may get by holding the scores back.

It isn't about being too sensitive. It is about honesty! We have a little more pride in our profession.

there is a strong consensus that you should be honest, and it appears as though you're just waiting for a 'yes' man to justify your thoughts of dishonesty.

while it seems in your perspective that the previous comments are insensitive, it's in our perspective that OBVIOUSLY honesty is the best path to take.

if you like risk, then go ahead and play games with them. it's your future on the line, not ours.

I was just thinking of taking Bio 1 and 2 at a CC or a different university and pretend like the school I went to "never happened" can this be done? I know it's a waste of money but still.

You will be caught one of two ways:
1. Financial aid records.
2. Your new school will probably request a copy of your high school transcript. I don't know if all of them record it, but my high school made a notation on my transcript of all of the colleges/universities that received a copy of my high school transcript.

DO IT!!!

Why give this guy good advice? He knows what the right thing to do is.

I say, OP, you should go ahead and screw up your life.
You can set an example...for all SDNers... for when you do screw up!

Also, we can all say, I told you so! :laugh:

sounds like a dentist who would cheat on his taxes

nice guys finish last

I am a nice guy and never have I been last in anything that mattered to me. I have pride. If I don't earn it - I don't deserve it. It allows me to appreciate things more. So far, I haven't had to worry about too many disappointments and I have a clean conscience and can take pride in my accomplishments!

Why does a pre-med post such a question on the pre-dent forum? Is it because you don't want the med schools to find out your trick yet still wanna get some ideas?