What if you miss the interview invitation call?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Loving123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
What happens when you miss the interview invitation call?
I am going out of country about a week starting tommorrow.
However, some university (ex. U of P) send out the interview invitation through phone call.
What if I miss the call? (Do I automatically loose my chance?)

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

They'll probably leave you a voicemail and ask you to call in and schedule your interview. They'll probably give you a certain date by which you should call back or else they'll stop holding the interview slot for you. You should leave your voicemail info with someone in case they do call, that way, someone can reach out to you by email if necessary and let you know to connect with UoP from wherever you are.

Reactions: 1 users
They'll probably leave you a voicemail and ask you to call in and schedule your interview. They'll probably give you a certain date by which you should call back or else they'll stop holding the interview slot for you. You should leave your voicemail info with someone in case they do call, that way, someone can reach out to you by email if necessary and let you know to connect with UoP from wherever you are.

Cool! Thanks:)

How many other schools send out invites via phone call? I was under the impression they always emailed since it's more convenient?

Reactions: 1 user