What if you____ during the PCAT Test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bryantvo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What if you fart during the PCAT Test?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to know whether anyone had diarrhea during the exam; that would be ep1c fail...

lol indeed it would be. I took my pcat downtown chicago. There were 2 people preaching, more like yelling bible scripture to the public. Unfortunately we could hear everything. This started during the RC portion of the exam. As you can imagine everyone was pissed.

What if you cry during the PCAT?

My proctor said that she had people start crying before the exam even started. I get crying after but before? That would freak me out if someone near me did that.

What if you feel calm and collected during the PCAT.

The PCAT is not that bad if you prepare for it.

Pssh, please. That only happens in imaginationland. What's next? Ya gonna eat a light breakfast and arrive at the testing center 15 minutes early? :cool:

Thats why you spend the time before the exam on the toilet so you dont have that problem. :p

Sometimes they have assigned seats and call your name in alphabetical order. You definitely don't want to miss that.

What if you get distracted by a really pretty girl during the PCAT test?

I have a funny, but true story. I sat next to a pretty girl during the PCAT test both times in August and in January. Then the same girl ended up being in my class in pharmacy school, and coincidentally, she sat close to me during the biochem tests that we took online on WebCT. Even then I got distracted because she is so darn pretty :laugh:

Sometimes they have assigned seats and call your name in alphabetical order. You definitely don't want to miss that.

What if you get distracted by a really pretty girl during the PCAT test?

I have a funny, but true story. I sat next to a pretty girl during the PCAT test both times in August and in January. Then the same girl ended up being in my class in pharmacy school, and coincidentally, she sat close to me during the biochem tests that we took online on WebCT. Even then I got distracted because she is so darn pretty :laugh:

Hah that happened to me as well. :love:

I remember during my pcat, they decided to separate us into three separate rooms. Instead of choosing a building close to us, it was all the way across the campus. They handed us a map of UC Berkeley and basically said good luck finding your way! What a horrible experience...I hate that campus now.

Hah that happened to me as well. :love:

I remember during my pcat, they decided to separate us into three separate rooms. Instead of choosing a building close to us, it was all the way across the campus. They handed us a map of UC Berkeley and basically said good luck finding your way! What a horrible experience...I hate that campus now.

The girl turned out to be really sweet and I really liked her, but she has a boyfriend already :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I would do pretty much anything for that girl if she asked :laugh:

I have met over at least 30 people going into pre-pharmacy and I have not met a good looking pharmchick....maybe Ill find one if I get into pharm school. Maybe you should take the next PCAT test to meet her again. Just come prepared with pickup lines.

I have met over at least 30 people going into pre-pharmacy and I have not met a good looking pharmchick....maybe Ill find one if I get into pharm school. Maybe you should take the next PCAT test to meet her again. Just come prepared with pickup lines.

The good looking pharm chicks are already in pharmacy school :laugh: