1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

What is a typical increase in questions right from 1st to 2nd run of DESTROYER?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by I Brush My Teeth, Jul 30, 2015.

1. I Brush My Teeth

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It took me about 2 weeks to get through GC and OC for the first time. Now, I am on my 2nd round of Destroyer (about half way through) and these are my improvements.. are these typical? I feel as though I should be doing better. I gave myself a week off in between.

GC:
    1st - 64%
    2nd - 80%

OC:
    1st - 62%
    2nd - 78.3%

2. hellofuturedentists

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    80% right is pretty good! Looks typical. Lots of people get <%50 to begin with, but you started off stronger so you didn't increase as much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. virtualmaster999

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yeah definitely focus on the % increase rather than the number correct. I see you have a nice increase there, keep up the good work!
    I think anything 80+ on the second time through is really good!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...