what is AAMC self-assessment packages?.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

captainuzair

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are AAMC self-assessment packages?... are they just some extra passages additional to the AAMC Full length exams?

Members don't see this ad.

what are AAMC self-assessment packages?... are they just some extra passages additional to the AAMC Full length exams?

Based on what I read from AAMC site, it looks like they selectively pulled the contents out of FL1-R, FL2-R, FL6-R and split them into 3 separate packages.

I'm leaning towards only buying the Verbal.

Don't want to pay an extra 60 dollars, and I hear PS and BS has changed a bit anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
I should have paid more attention my my self assessment scores, it was more accurate than the AAMC exams and the most helpful. I had percentages ranging from the (one 50) 60's to only one low 80 and ended up with a 30 on the real MCAT. Had I focused more on content and waited, I might have pulled off my AAMC average of 35 or at least closer to it. If I retake, I will make sure my scores are in the upper 80's-90's before trying again.