What is an early submission??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yumi43

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i submitted my application on june 2, aadsas received all my LORS by june 10th, and 2 out of 3 of my transcripts by june 15th. frickin' nyu lost my transcript request form so now i have to go request another one, which means aadsas won't receive my final transcript for about another 2 weeks (just about the end of june).

however, because i submitted my online portion of the application by june 2, does this mean i am still in the first batch??

i am taking my DAT's in august so i can't even send my scores in until then. i am a non-traditional student so this was the best i could do in my situation.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard they aren't even sending anything out until mid-July...so if that's true (not sure), then the earliest applicant will be then.

i am taking my DAT's in august so i can't even send my scores in until then

Your app isn't considered complete at most schools until everything is in (App, LOR, DAT scores). Looks like everything for you will be in by the end of Aug, which is still okay (although bordering late at schools that send out interviews early - see my thread for those schools).

Members don't see this ad :)
i called today and they still haven't sent anything out... hey i have another question, should we send out the supplemental application fees now then? (for the schools that require it) or would those be lost without the aadsaas in first?

i called today and they still haven't sent anything out... hey i have another question, should we send out the supplemental application fees now then? (for the schools that require it) or would those be lost without the aadsaas in first?
Most schools request that you submit your application fees at the same time you submit aadsaas app.

Most schools request that you submit your application fees at the same time you submit aadsaas app.

No, I think it's when aadsas mails your app not when it is submitted.

No its when you submit. I mailed out my checks when I submitted and they are beginning to clear.

No, I think it's when aadsas mails your app not when it is submitted.

I think you're right because when we press submit, the schools don't actually receive anything until AADSAS mails out the verified application. I think ideally the fees and the application should arrive at the same time, so sending them when AADSAS says that the application is ready to be sent out is probably okay.