What is BAH II?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poseidon

Poseidon
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a married MSIII HPSP student doing an ADT and I just got my first ADT paycheck and instead of the regular BAH, I am getting BAH II. What is this?
Aren't we suppossed to get the full BAH? Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

I am a married MSIII HPSP student doing an ADT and I just got my first ADT paycheck and instead of the regular BAH, I am getting BAH II. What is this?

Ha ha ha. Surprise! Welcome to the HPSP scholarship. Wait til you find out how the match works.

If your orders are longer than 30 days you are. Contact OH.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info. Will contact OH.

I don't think you will get regular BAH. BAH II is for reservists on active duty less than 30 days, but because AT is annual training you will still receive BAH II even over 30 days.

I don't think you will get regular BAH. BAH II is for reservists on active duty less than 30 days, but because AT is annual training you will still receive BAH II even over 30 days.

No, no, no. Starting Jan 06 ALL reservists activated for more than 30 days get full BAH based on zip code. This is one of those law of unintended consequenses. It was meant for reservists deploying for OIF/OEF. Applies to HPSP becaus they do 45 days.