Sep 11, 2010
Eastern US
Status
Pre-Medical
I've been doing research on this but a lot of the Anesthesia Residency websites do not list scores, etc. I am new at learning the process and I still have years before I could even apply but I am just curious to know what are competitive scores and traits? I appreciate the help and I apologize in advance if this is a redundant question.

Thanks!

scudrunner

ASAPAC Supporter
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2009
Skimming the tree tops
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Appreciate it! Looking at your profile pic I assume we have a lot in common. I am a pilot myself too.
Nice. Professionally or just for recreation? I'm just a private pilot, haven't flown since starting med school in '09. Been having terrible withdrawals, can't wait to get back in the air someday.

OP
TLPRRT
Sep 11, 2010
Eastern US
Status
Pre-Medical
Nice. Professionally or just for recreation? I'm just a private pilot, haven't flown since starting med school in '09. Been having terrible withdrawals, can't wait to get back in the air someday.

I have 150TT in Fixed Wing and 10TT in Helicopters. I only have my PPL-A currently. I too haven't flown in a few years and it's tough to supress that aviation bug. I'm having a tough time on whether to pursue an aviation career after I get my Respiratory Therapy degree, or to move on to med school. It's a tough decision because they're both strong desires to me.