What is considered early/late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graphire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This has been probably asked a million that's but I just want to know what is considered early/late?

I e-submitted yesterday and I see people getting interviews already.

Am I considered late?

Members don't see this ad.

This has been probably asked a million that's but I just want to know what is considered early/late?

I e-submitted yesterday and I see people getting interviews already.

Am I considered late?

you're completely fine. relax. anytime in june and july, contrary to what nuts on sdn would have you believe, will not put you at a disadvantage. if your stats are above average (both GPA and DAT) then you're good into august, not ideal but still nothing to go chicken little over.

you're completely fine. relax. anytime in june and july, contrary to what nuts on sdn would have you believe, will not put you at a disadvantage. if your stats are above average (both GPA and DAT) then you're good into august, not ideal but still nothing to go chicken little over.

Thanks for letting me know.
I just saw that I made some grammar mistakes on my post.. was writing it at like 2AM :( haha

Last year I didn't apply until September (yeah...I know) and my DAT scores were on the lower side. I only applied to a couple schools but I did get an interview! When I didn't get in I called to see why and I asked them if applying so late affected my place. They said no because I still had an interview before the Dec 1st deadline so I was considered in the same 'pool'. Although, by the time I had my interview in Nov I'm pretty sure they had the majority of their class filled, so I'm not too sure about that.

But regardless, you are fine. The application has only been open for a month and a half. I would still consider this early.