What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdforlife

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel so sad-I have an orgo and bio test next week so I couldn't go away and have to study. Our bio professor is a monster. I bet you she'll spend the weekend creating our exam as to make it impossible- she prides herself on it. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

mdforlife said:
I feel so sad-I have an orgo and bio test next week so I couldn't go away and have to study. Our bio professor is a monster. I bet you she'll spend the weekend creating our exam as to make it impossible- she prides herself on it. :mad:

This past weekend I was up at UW-Green Bay and then went to the Packers-Vikes game up at Lambeau (we get a full week off for break). Was a blast though we lost :(. I just got home yesterday and now I'm going to be spending the little time that I have that's not taken over by visiting people to study for the MCATs. Booooooo....

She doesn't already have them made from past years?

I bought a live lobster and ate that today in celebration of getting to study all weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gonna go watch my Cowboys beat up on denver tommorow. Then go out and beat UGA on saturday. Oh yeah im gonna study for my cell bio and bichem tests next wednesday and thursday. Not really a vacation weekend. Only three weeks left, i cant wait

jackets5 said:
Gonna go watch my Cowboys beat up on denver tommorow. Then go out and beat UGA on saturday. Oh yeah im gonna study for my cell bio and bichem tests next wednesday and thursday. Not really a vacation weekend. Only three weeks left, i cant wait
What time does the game start central time?

The cowboy game i think is 3 CST and the GT-UGA game is 7 CST

Megalofyia said:
She doesn't already have them made from past years?

I bought a live lobster and ate that today in celebration of getting to study all weekend.

no she's evil, evil.... you need a law degree first to understand what she's asking. And she's the only one teaching, so noone has a choice of another professor- we all have to go through her.

mdforlife said:
no she's evil, evil.... you need a law degree first to understand what she's asking. And she's the only one teaching, so noone has a choice of another professor- we all have to go through her.
Summer school at another college?
That's what I did.

writing an autopsy report for my cadaver. Pour some gravy on that, baby! :smuggrin:

jackets5 said:
Gonna go watch my Cowboys beat up on denver

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D :D

and there's so much snow!

as for the rest of the weekend: getting paid time and a half :rolleyes:

Running away from hunters :(

--Crap, there's another one! *Speeds off*

Turkeyman said:
Running away from hunters :(

--Crap, there's another one! *Speeds off*

Turkeyman,

Today's your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's the most HORRIBLE time of the yeAR! AAAAHH!!

Staying at home, family coming for Thanksgiving dinner. YAYY!!! TMRW is the greatest sales of the year. Gonna go to Best Buy @ 1 AM and wait there for a computer. The sad part, I have 3 papers to do. A 10 Page American History Paper, a Biology Lab Report, and a Spanish Paper.