1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What is going on with Albert Einstein???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MiamiMarmot, Jun 24, 2002.

1. MiamiMarmot

MiamiMarmot Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey y'all,

I was wondering if anyone on the Einstein waitlist has heard anything lately. I was put on the waitlist early this month; the letter said that the waitlist would essentially be cut in half some time in the near future. Anyone know if this has been done already?

Thanks!

Marmot

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Droopy

Droopy Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Marmot,
    I know some people received rejections from the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. If you are still on the waitlist, I think it is a good sign.
    Droopy

4. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Droopy:
    <strong>Marmot,
    I know some people received rejections from the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. If you are still on the waitlist, I think it is a good sign.
    Droopy</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was at AE yesterday to complete my FA forms and check up on other paper work at various offices. The Admissions Office had been working on applications when I was in there, so something is going on. I didn't ask too much though.

5. MiamiMarmot

MiamiMarmot Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Dr. Kermit:

Not that I want you to bother the admissions office ( :) ), but if you can find out if/when they're going to let in more people off the waitlist, I would be in your debt.

-Marmot-