What is going on with Albert Einstein???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiamiMarmot

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I was wondering if anyone on the Einstein waitlist has heard anything lately. I was put on the waitlist early this month; the letter said that the waitlist would essentially be cut in half some time in the near future. Anyone know if this has been done already?

Thanks!

Marmot

Members don't see this ad.

Marmot,
I know some people received rejections from the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. If you are still on the waitlist, I think it is a good sign.
Droopy

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Droopy:
•Marmot,
I know some people received rejections from the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. If you are still on the waitlist, I think it is a good sign.
Droopy•••••I was at AE yesterday to complete my FA forms and check up on other paper work at various offices. The Admissions Office had been working on applications when I was in there, so something is going on. I didn't ask too much though.

Hey Dr. Kermit:

Not that I want you to bother the admissions office ( :) ), but if you can find out if/when they're going to let in more people off the waitlist, I would be in your debt.

-Marmot-