1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

What is going on with Albert Einstein???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MiamiMarmot, Jun 24, 2002.

1. MiamiMarmot

MiamiMarmot Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey y'all,

I was wondering if anyone on the Einstein waitlist has heard anything lately. I was put on the waitlist early this month; the letter said that the waitlist would essentially be cut in half some time in the near future. Anyone know if this has been done already?

Thanks!

Marmot

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Droopy

Droopy Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Marmot,
    I know some people received rejections from the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. If you are still on the waitlist, I think it is a good sign.
    Droopy

4. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Droopy:
    <strong>Marmot,
    I know some people received rejections from the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. If you are still on the waitlist, I think it is a good sign.
    Droopy</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was at AE yesterday to complete my FA forms and check up on other paper work at various offices. The Admissions Office had been working on applications when I was in there, so something is going on. I didn't ask too much though.

5. MiamiMarmot

MiamiMarmot Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Dr. Kermit:

Not that I want you to bother the admissions office ( :) ), but if you can find out if/when they're going to let in more people off the waitlist, I would be in your debt.

-Marmot-